Happy Thanksgiving!

We all have so much to be thankful for. Here are a few things at the top of my list:

I am thankful for a job doing something I really enjoy.

I am thankful I live in an area where the weather is perfect almost all year round – and when it’s cold (this week) that means it is 65 during the day.

I am thankful for great friends who know me so well.

I am thankful for my little pump that has made my life so much easier.

I am thankful that I am a Christian and have a purpose and calling for my life.

I am thankful for my amazing family, especially for smiles like this one! 🙂

Happy 1st Birthday Andrew!

Category: family

oh that little smile just totally warmed my heart! What a cutie!

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 23, 2006 at 12:19 pm
  • ♥CPT says:

k i totally lost my blogger acct info. i can’t find my old blog on here! so i had to get a new one. so anywho. i’m not avoiding you! i swear. i got a new cell and have been trying to get the other one dealt with on top of being in hungary for 11 days home for a week and then off to nyc with mom for a week and here it is thanksgiving. i’m so sorry i haven’t called you back yet,……..i haven’t forgotten you!!!!

November 24, 2006 at 8:51 am