Dear Bloggers

I started this blog about a year and a half ago to stay in touch with friends and family since I had moved across the country. They don’t read anymore – or at least I can’t tell because they never comment. Instead, I found a whole new group of friends and family.

Some of them I have even had the opportunity to meet. I have never laughed so much, for so long, as I did when I met my fellow bloggers. Sorry Minnesota crew, but my favorite moment was when George and I realized that we actually have IRL friends in common. How is that for a small world?!

The Minnesota meetup

iphonepic

I love my group of diabetes blogger but I wish more that we didn’t have that in common.

I think the USPS is honoring Diabetes Blog Day as well because I got a few special treats in the mail today at work. Talk about brightening a Friday afternoon.

November 9, 2007 - diabetes365 - day 32

Tag: ,
  • Vivian says:

Sara – I am so very jealous. I have yet to meet even one blogger in real life and you have met the Ninja of all bloggers. lol Hope you had a great D-Blog Day!
    Viv

November 9, 2007 at 11:10 pm
  • Seonaid says:

Happy d-blog day.. hope you had a good one! i’ve found a number of blogs (including yours!) that I hadn’t seen before.. so, nice to meet you! 🙂

November 10, 2007 at 12:00 am
  • trailertalkpodcast says:

Hooray! That was about the coolest thing ever! Walt Disney was right, it is a small world.

November 10, 2007 at 1:18 am
  • insearchofbalance says:

Sara, your blog is a pleasure to read, and you look like so much fun! Even if it found an audience somewhere other than intended, I count myself lucky to be in the know 🙂

November 10, 2007 at 1:22 am
  • Christine says:

Happy D-Blog Day, Sara! Awesome on the packages!

November 10, 2007 at 2:51 am
  • Jillian says:

Happy Belated D-Blog Day! Thanks for the de-lurking comment, this is mine in return. I’m happy your are a part of the family, even if it is for a crappy reason like diabetes. I’m also very happy you like my project pictures, I enjoy your’s too. I have to add you to my blog roll now.

November 10, 2007 at 11:17 am
  • Amylia says:

happy d-blog day two days late! i am glad you are part of the 365 project, too. yay!

November 11, 2007 at 12:00 am

Happy d-blog day Sarah! I think it was so cool that you were able to help us facilitate the first ever MN Blogger Get Together! It was a blast.

And I don’t feel bad even a little bit for not being able to live up to the Ninja. But that’s Ok because we’re actually brothers sperated at birth. It’s all in the family right!

November 11, 2007 at 7:05 pm