Box Worthy

February 18, 2008 - diabetes365 - day 133
February 19, 2008 - diabetes365 - day 134

P.S. Disclaimer: there are many others available that are not box-worthy!

P.P.S. I am listening to a video of Rosie and Fran Drescher on Rosie’s blog and they are talking about how diet soda should be outlawed. “Drink a coke if you want a soda!” Guess neither one is diabetic, huh? 😉

• Shannon says:

Or neither one of them cares about gaining loads of weight either!

February 23, 2008 at 9:22 am
  • amylia says:

Wow…very box-worthy numbers.

I’m glad you had a good birthday and I do like PF Changs and oh, don’t get me started on sweet potato fries.

Thanks for considering a country mix for me. I’d love it! I could reciprocate with one with some of my favorite songs, too! Let me know.
    amyliagraceatgmaildotcom.

February 23, 2008 at 10:21 am
  • Kathy says:

Very nice. Meter, are you ready for your close-up?! 🙂

As for Rosie, she’s an idiot. ‘Nuff said!

February 23, 2008 at 11:03 am
  • Jillian says:

Box worthy indeed!
    Rosie is obviously not well informed. I always explain it to people like this; there are almost 40 carbs in a Coke, that’s more than a whole meal carb wise for me. I’d much rather have actual food and a diet soda.

February 23, 2008 at 2:04 pm
  • Donna says:

Those two have to be insane. Real soda tastes icky & leaves a terrible after-taste. I wouldn’t drink it if I could. Give me a DIET COKE anyday! 🙂

February 23, 2008 at 3:35 pm
  • Jillian says:

Okay. I’m back. I had a chance to watch that video (thank you Perez Hilton). What the heck?! Diet soda…pancreatic cancer…don’t drink it…it messes up insulin production. Since when is Fran a doctor? Oy! More mixed up information to add to the pot o’ misconceptions.

February 23, 2008 at 4:44 pm

LOL I had two 105 today. I almost posted that my machines must be broken!

LOL