Dear Random Burger King Employee

Thank you for your compliment. Even with the five extra pounds hanging around the mid-section, it is nice to be told that I don’t need to be on a diet. However, unless I am mistaken, it is your job to give me the food and drink I ordered, not question my food choices.

Thank you and have a great evening.

creepy Burger King dude
    P.S. Less than two weeks until my JDRF walk and about half-way to my goal! Click on the sneaker on the sidebar to track my progress.

No Comments

• Shannon says:

I HATE the burger King. He’s so silent and he just stares at you. I don’t trust him.

Did the BK employee say you didn’t need a diet Coke or something?

I don’t like it when people point out the things I buy. I get that all the time at the supermarket checkout from the checkout person.

Yes. I believe his exact words were something like:
    “D@%& girl Diet Coke? You look good. You don’t need to drink diet!Why are you drinking Diet Coke?”
    Then he just kept staring at me through the window while I thought of how much to say back.
    Thankfully a simple “thanks” got him back to work and I only had one more comment to endure as he handed me my dinner.

• Allison says:

Are you sure he wasn’t just hitting on you? Sounds like it to me!

• Jillian says:

I’d have to agree with Allison.
    Also to agree with Shannon the Burger King is a super creepy mascot.

• Wow Sara – the Burger King dude was totally spittin’ some game at you! I’m surprised he didn’t ask for your phone number or something…

Or maybe, just maybe, he snuck HIS number onto the back of your receipt…

LOL!!

Sara and Burger King sitting in a tree…! LOL

I HATE it when people say that. I once told a guy after he asked, “Are you on a diet?” I said, “Do you REALLY think I would eat in THIS PLACE if I was on a diet??!!?!”

Man I can be mean sometimes.

You can be like the Burger Queen you know and Scott and I can be your Cheesy Tot Jesters! 🙂

• Donna says:

The Burger King just freaks me out!

• Shannon says:

OMG. I can’t think of anything creepier than the burger King sitting in a tree. I wouldn’t put it past him.