30 minutes or less?

If you don’t get your pizza in time, you don’t have to pay for it.

Do you think we can work out the same deal for our insulin?

no delivery

In almost (exactly) 5 years of pumping, this has only happened about three or four times. But man – it is nothing but frustrating when you can’t figure out why.

***
How was YOUR weekend?

Category: pump
  • jill. says:

No delivery on a sure-T? Is it priming okay? Defective reservoir?

I got a no delivery alarm this weekend too, but it’s because I let the pump go well past the 0.00 units remaining mark.

Oops.

January 19, 2009 at 3:34 pm
  • Mandy says:

That sux and it certainly inspires fear. I about panicked when I got that alarm, but I’m still new. I’ve only had that happen once, and it was a bent cannula, so clearly not your problem. Did you get it fixed or are they sending you a new one?

BTW, Love the new haircut, and sorry about your toe! If it makes you feel any better, I dropped a 2 liter on my foot, cap side down, and it broke a small bone in my foot. Attack of the diet coke!

January 19, 2009 at 6:20 pm

Major suckage!

January 19, 2009 at 6:34 pm
  • Christine says:

I’ve actually had this happen THREE TIMES TODAY. Must be a bad day. I get it a lot and find the cannula is never the problem, it’s the tubing’s connection the the reservoir that’s the problem.

January 19, 2009 at 10:05 pm
  • Kristin says:

I also got a no delivery alarm on my MM722 recently. It was my first no delivery in almost 5 years of pumping. I have no idea what caused it, but changing the infusion set solved the problem. But it took me almost a day to get rid of the ketones.

I agree– very frustrating!!!

January 20, 2009 at 2:26 am
  • beth2027 says:

I hate days like that. They are few and far between, but they still suck!

January 20, 2009 at 6:04 pm