twisty slides and church games

In this vlog I attempted to explain something on video that I thought would be easier to describe verbally than in writing. Not sure how accurate that was!

Enjoy!!… or whatever…

Category: clumsy, health, vlog
Tag:
  • Karen says:

LOVE the new haircut!!!! It looks great – even better than Neve.

Those are quite some broken bone stories. Let’s hope this foot one is your last!!

January 15, 2009 at 8:53 am

Your hair looks great!

In 9 months you will be able to have help on the painting thing.

Urgent Care is lame.

I don’t know if you saw my tweet but I think you should get a Nerf too.

that pic was awesome as was this Vlog!

Vlog on Sara!

January 15, 2009 at 11:02 am
  • Caro says:

Love the new haircut! Ouch on the broken bones. At least you have some decent stories to tell… I managed to break my ankle slipping off the edge of a pavement/sidewalk.

January 15, 2009 at 3:45 pm
  • beth2027 says:

I’m a lefty too. I’ve only broken a bone once. It was the day before my 18th birthday and I was running (yes, running) into the library (where my mom worked) and tripped on the sidewalk. Apparently I’m a drama queen so my mom didn’t believe I broke it until I nearly hurled on her. 🙂 Fractured just below the wrist. Luckily, it was my right arm. But I drove a 5 speed. Couldn’t drive for a week cause I couldn’t change gears. LOL
    Also, once, I gave myself a black eye with the church door. We had these really heavy glass doors on the front of my church that swung both ways. I went out and turned right back around to go back in….and ran into it with my eye. 😛

January 15, 2009 at 6:13 pm

Totally dig the new hairdoo!

I have had one of those arm stabilizer things – they rock (NOT!). Broke that arm two weeks after getting the cast off my other arm. Yeah, it was awesome. LOL!

January 16, 2009 at 10:16 pm
  • Mom says:

I am finally catching up on your blog as I have been focusing on Facebook. I love the haircut. It looks like a great length and very flattering. Cuter than Neve.

January 18, 2009 at 11:21 pm