Cat got your tongue?

No? Well, they certainly have mine!

IMG_5151IMG_5187

I used to vlog about once a week, but recently I feel like I have nothing to say. And anyone who knows me IRL (in real life), knows that is VERY unusual.

So I am turning to the blogosphere and begging you to help me out. Ask me a question, give me a topic. Almost anything goes!

IMG_5215

I am going to be out of town at a conference for the rest of the week/weekend and I am not sure if I will have time to read/write. But I look forward to reading your responses and recording some great vlogs when I return next week.

Category: cats, vlog
Tag: ,

How about a vlog about me where you say hi to me and….oh wait. I tried that with another vlogger and it didn’t go so well!

How about a vlog of you cooking a d-friendly meal you like to cook? Like a Sara cooking show! That would be fun. Or, how about you vlog about the Wii Fit! That would be cool too.

March 12, 2009 at 10:59 am

How about detailing your elaborate plans to get me and G-Money down for a visit? Let’s plan it during a Minnesota winter, so I can escape the cold for a bit…?

March 12, 2009 at 11:31 am
  • gail says:

Relax and enjoy this time. This is what peace feels like. Soon enough you’ll be bursting with all kinds of important things to say. Right now you are in the absorbing and reflecting mode, equally as important as sharing.

Gail

March 12, 2009 at 6:31 pm
  • amylia says:

Sarah, I TOTALLY HAVE THE BEST IDEA OF A VLOG! Do one of you doing Wii fit!!!! I am a dope when it comes to these things and would really like to see how it works before buying one. Plus, it’s usually HI-LARIOUS to watch people do stuff like that, so I could get some exercise to my abs through laughter and it would cheer me up, so win-win for all! 🙂

I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!

March 13, 2009 at 2:59 am
  • amylia says:

P.S. the feline friend photos are adorable!!!

March 13, 2009 at 2:59 am
  • mooncat says:

I’m afraid I can’t offer any suggestions for the vlog, unless it would involve the felines. Your kitties are gorgeous!

March 13, 2009 at 9:49 pm