Wordless Wednesday: Binders full of…

binders full of

… medical records.

I’ve been told this might not be “normal”.

• Sarah says:

What do you mean you’ve heard that’s not normal? I love how colorful they are! Mine are boring black, blue, and I think I have one pink. Did you make or buy?

March 13, 2013 at 6:03 am

I made them. Just regular 3-ring binders and some leftover paper and stickers from scrapbooking. So easy!

March 13, 2013 at 10:58 am
  • Scott E says:

I don’t know if it’s “normal” or not, but it’s certainly a good idea. After moving and changing endos so many times since college, my records are “organized” using the throw-it-on-top-of-the-pile system. Needless to say, it doesn’t work so well. I just might copy your idea–except for the fancy artwork.

March 13, 2013 at 6:21 am
  • Liz says:

I love this idea! I’m always looking all over the place for things.. medical records, tax stubs, my brain. This is an awesome way of organizing. So pretty!

March 13, 2013 at 6:29 am

I also have a pendaflex for non-medical documents for each year and a document storage box for important papers (birth certificate, passport, etc). I like to pretend my life is always that organized.

March 13, 2013 at 10:52 am
  • Debra says:

It might not be normal, but they are pretty, and I think I like it;)

March 13, 2013 at 7:35 am
  • Karen says:

Well, “normal” does not always equal good. Hey, I’m impressed! I WISH I were that organized.

March 13, 2013 at 7:51 am
  • Jenn says:

Not Normal?! I say inspirational! I am totally going to do that this weekend. Thanks for sharing. 😀

March 13, 2013 at 9:59 am
  • Emily R says:

Those are too cute! Way to be organized… I use Scott E’s method “the throw-it-on-top-of-the-pile system”… I have a old shopping hand basket and everything medical goes in there and sits in a corner until i need to dump it out and find something.

March 14, 2013 at 8:07 am
  • @kahoffman says:

Gorgeous. Could you please come visit and organize my paperwork for me?

March 15, 2013 at 5:43 pm